We are ‘Train to Change (UK) Ltd.’ a Vocational Training Provider, a ‘not-for-profit’ Company, with our training centre in Ellesmere Port.
We offer courses accredited by a number of Awarding Bodies including ABC Awards and Open Awards.
We are a Category 2 ITSSAR and AITT accredited mechanical handling equipment (fork lift truck) test centre find out more at the ITSSAR and AITT websites.
All our training is accredited under the national Trained Operator Passport Scheme (TOPS).
We offer training to employees in the public sector and commercial businesses, individuals and people on Government schemes.
Who we train:
- Individuals looking to enhance their skills
- Organisations looking to train their staff
- NEET young people or those in danger of becoming NEET
- People with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities
- Vulnerable and Socially Excluded Adults
- Young People who are not achieving in school
- People on Community Service Orders
- People who are long and short term unemployed
- People recently redundant or in danger of redundancy
Our courses - open to women & men
We are particuarly keen to train women, as these careers are open to all and do not require specific physical skills.
Please call for bespoke training or other training not listed below.
- Fork Lift Truck:
- Counter-balance training
- Reach-truck conversion
- Electric pallet truck
- Powered pallet truck
- Banksman and banksman slinger training
- Slinger signaller training
- Mobile cranes (including Slinging)
- Working at heights - Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (MEWP)
using Scissor lifts & Cherry pickers
- Telescopic handlers
- Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) training
- JCB & Mini diggers
- Dumper trucks, bulldozers
- Skid steer & 360° excavator
- Hiab / Lorry Loader
- Health & Safety and First Aid
- Industrial & domestic cleaning
- Manual handling
We can train at our test centre in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire or a customer's premises.
Training / meeting room hire
2 minutes from Jn 10 M53/M56.
From 2 - 30 people, 1 hour to 1 week hire.
Only £100 per day, includes tea/coffee and biscuits.